Product Manager, CyGlass
Location: Littleton, MA
The Product Manager is a key member of the CyGlass team, working closely with the Engineering, Product Marketing and Sales teams to define, deliver and support the CyGlass Product vision.
The Product Manager is responsible for understanding customer needs, defining product requirements and working closely with engineering and stakeholders to deliver quality and value to the cyber security market.
The Product Manager will have the following qualities
- Strong ability to execute. Effective at partnering with team members and reaching out in real-time to overcome roadblocks.
- Strong ability to prioritize. Effective at perceiving customer needs and understanding how to deliver value quickly.
- Data driven. Effective at using data to understand what is most important.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and able to convey dissenting opinions in a constructive manner, particularly written communications.
- Will have a passion to learn the world of Network Security and the requirements imposed by a predominantly Machine Learning ecosystem.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the Product Owner for a high-performing Agile team, representing the customer, defining and documenting requirements and working closely will team members to deliver quality, valuable and lovable products.
- Work closely with the product leaders to plan the product life cycle and execute product releases.
- Work with the team to drive decision-making processes to consensus and ensure that the team is effectively implementing the product roadmap.
- Work closely with pre-sales staff to receive feedback, understand product requirements and support sales demonstrations and product evaluations.
- Participate in strategic planning and design sessions with product management, engineering management, architects and technical sales leaders.
- Assist in the creation of product documentation, knowledge-base articles, product demonstrations, release notes and customer newsletters.
- Participate in troubleshooting Production issues, review new product features and work with customers and prospects.
Skills and Experience
We seek a top performer with the passion, perspective and inquisitiveness to build a market-leading product. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, team oriented, customer driven problem solver. Prior experience in delivering SaaS security solutions for small businesses and enterprises is highly desirable.
- Experience with network, endpoint or application security solutions.
- Experience working directly with engineering teams, both onshore and offshore.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies, preferably in a product owner role.
- 2-3 years of experience in a product manager or product owner role in a software company, preferably with experience building SaaS, security or Big Data solutions.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org